[ RadSafe ] Reader Supported News - Facts Need Not Apply

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:25:22 CDT 2012

It's "reader supported news" all the news that never was fit to print.  It
is flat out impossible, but it gets the anti-nuke juices fllowing and they
"believe" - they don't need any facts.

Roger Helbig

The key is that they solicit donations to put out other than mainstream
news - no one would want to read anything that has been fact checked -
that's too old style for these folks
https://secure.readersupportednews.org/contributepaypalmonthly.php