[ RadSafe ] Looking for U or Th source

Robert J Gunter rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Tue Jun 19 09:13:21 CDT 2012

Greetings All,

I am looking for a U or Th source to use for alpha source checking.  Please
call or email if you have one or know of a supplier in the US.




Robert J. Gunter, MSc, CHP

CHP Consultants/CHP Dosimetry



Toll Free: (888) 766-4833

Fax:  (866) 491-9913 

Cel:  (865) 387-0028

rjgunter at chpconsultants.com


More information about the RadSafe mailing list