[ RadSafe ] HP Education

Eric Goldin emgoldin at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 22:53:25 CST 2012

Rather than promote a given university (of which there are still plenty at levels from AA/AS thru Ph.D.), go to the Health Physics Society website and find the Health Physics Education Reference Book.  <http://hps.org/publicinformation/opportunities.html>    It lists them all, and is being updated as we speak.   

Secondly, unabashed suggestion for Radsafers to join the HPS if you're not already a member.  Lots of info and resources available.

Eric M. Goldin, CHP
Southern California Edison
<Eric.Goldin at sce.com

More information about the RadSafe mailing list