[ RadSafe ] Rental of Soft X-ray Chambers

Peter Collopy chaosforthefuture at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 14:32:17 CDT 2012

 Looking for medical physics' companies that rent soft xray ionization chambers. Am following a few leads but hoping someone who does more work in the medical physics arena may have some companies they coudl recommend. The purpose is for emasuring the direct beam from a handheld XRF unit. Yes we will be using TLDs but due to the optics the beam is a bit bifurcated (actually trifurcated) and we want to move around a bit to get the maximum dose rate.

thanks in advance for any leads..can send email to my alternate non-unsuper hero identity at peter.collopy at amec.com

Pete C.

Peter Collopy, CIH, CHP, CSP
Director, Entropy Control