[ RadSafe ] High Level Waste to WIPP

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:05:13 CDT 2012

Dear Christopher:

Having been heavily involved over 4 years in the Performance Assessment
group for the WIPP, I personally see no reason that WIPP could not manage
high-level waste.  I was involved with the development of the GRASPINV
inverse groundwater modeling code written to model / calibrate the
transmissivities with measured heads for the the Culebra Dolomite - the
pathway to the accessible environment.

--
Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist