[ RadSafe ] Non-effects of Low Dose-Rate, Radiation

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu May 17 18:45:01 CDT 2012

You might have added that numerous studies also will be required to
ensure that they don't cause brain cancer, epithielel glioma, vertigo,
and   ..   [without end]

Jerry, your reward is being processed ....

Best,
Maury&Dog [MaurySiskel maurysis at peoplepc.com]
On 5/17/2012 10:54 AM, Brennan, Mike (DOH) wrote:
> It will be interesting to see the entire article.
>
> I don't think this will be convincing to the general public (or even many rad people) until they do a multi-generational study with mice, measuring birth rates, overall health, and age at and cause of death when experimental protocol doesn't call for the subjects to be killed after five weeks.

I have been touting this idea since ~1970. When do I  get my award? .