[ RadSafe ] Voices of the Manhattan Project

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Fri Nov 16 12:47:45 CST 2012

Voices of the Manhattan Project
http://j.mp/TIoO8S

Voices of the Manhattan Project is a joint project by the Atomic
Heritage Foundation and the Los Alamos Historical Society to create a
public archive of our oral history collections of Manhattan Project
veterans and their families. The Manhattan Project was a great human
collaboration, with 130,000 people around the country working on the
top-secret project. We are currently in the process of adding many more
oral histories to the website, so check back frequently to view new
interviews!

---
Cary Renquist
crenquist at isotopeproducts.com or cary.renquist at ezag.com