[ RadSafe ] Voices of the Manhattan Project

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Fri Nov 16 12:47:45 CST 2012

Voices of the Manhattan Project

Voices of the Manhattan Project is a joint project by the Atomic
Heritage Foundation and the Los Alamos Historical Society to create a
public archive of our oral history collections of Manhattan Project
veterans and their families. The Manhattan Project was a great human
collaboration, with 130,000 people around the country working on the
top-secret project. We are currently in the process of adding many more
oral histories to the website, so check back frequently to view new

Cary Renquist
crenquist at isotopeproducts.com or cary.renquist at ezag.com