[ RadSafe ] Gundersen says Don’t trust World Health Organisation’s data on Fukushima health effects

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:51:57 CST 2012

Of course he would.  Factual data cuts into his bottom line profits as
a "non-profit".  Too bad that the IRS does not dig into his income and
expenses.

Roger

Christina MacPherson posted: "Gundersen on WHO: I don’t trust their
data — Garbage in, garbage out — I suspect hot particles and internal
emitters are omitted, and radioactive releases underestimated
http://enenews.com/gundersen-dont-trust-data-garbage-garbage-suspect-hot-parti"

Don’t trust World Health Organisation’s data on Fukushima health effects

by Christina MacPherson

Gundersen on WHO: I don’t trust their data — Garbage in, garbage out —
I suspect hot particles and internal emitters are omitted, and
radioactive releases underestimated
http://enenews.com/gundersen-dont-trust-data-garbage-garbage-suspect-hot-particles-internal-emitters-left-radioactive-releases-underestimated
November 25th, 2012

Follow-up to: Asahi: Cancer risk for infants near Fukushima plant has
risen, says WHO -- More tumors and cysts likely for young people

According to an email from Fairewinds’ chief engineer Arnie Gundersen:

Do you trust the WHO?

I don’t trust this data … my guess is that WHO underestimated the
radiological deposition and releases, and thus came up with exposures
that are too low. Also, I suspect they have omitted hot particles and
internal emitters from their dose assumptions. The same thing happened
at TMI.  Bad assumptions create low exposures. GIGO!
Watch: Exposed: World Health Organization beholden to nuclear
interests -- "Like having Dracula guard the blood bank" (VIDEOS)

Christina MacPherson | November 27, 2012 at 6:12 am | Categories:
Resources -audiovicual | URL: http://wp.me/phgse-8HF

http://nuclear-news.net/2012/11/27/dont-trust-world-health-organisations-data-on-fukushima-health-effects/