[ RadSafe ] Nobel in Medicine

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Oct 8 18:29:27 CDT 2012

About three years ago, I experienced gamma knife procedure on trigeminal
nerve to treat acute trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain). Thus far, it
appears successful. Unfortunately confounded with simultaneous use of
drug which also temporarily was twice successful previously at two year
intervals. Nerve was impaired with gamma knife, not severed. So far
...so good.

Last month a tumor near right kidney received four radiation treatments
(750 centigrays each) using TrueBeam™ and Novalis TX™. This approach was
not complicated by any other therapy. Stay tuned ....
Best,
Maury&Dog