[ RadSafe ] Fwd: How can I get more radiation

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:09:49 CDT 2012

Theo

Short of asking the docs at a radiation oncology clinic to give you a
total body irradiation (TBI) or total marrow irradiation (TMI), say,
once a month, or once a week, to a total annual dose that would be
equivalent to the 100 mSv you seek, I don't know.  And, even if you
could find a reputable clinic which would be willing to prescribe such
a course of treatment, I don't think that you could afford it (ain't
no insurance gonna pay for it).

Cheers
cja