[ RadSafe ] VIDEO – Arnie Gundersen lecture in Japan

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:32:19 CDT 2012

Japan should make this guy and Busby persona non grata for all the BS
that they have spread to scare the people of Japan and the world.  Am
looking forward to critiques of the BS that is being spread in this
latest video.

Roger

Christina MacPherson posted: "Gundersen in Japan: Lawmakers told me
they don’t believe Tepco or NISA — Crowd laughs out loud when Tepco
responds to Unit 4 comments (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/gundersen-japan-lawmakers-told-dont-believe-tepco-nisa-crowd-laughs-loud-when-tepco-resp"

VIDEO – Arnie Gundersen lecture in Japan

by Christina MacPherson

Gundersen in Japan: Lawmakers told me they don’t believe Tepco or NISA
— Crowd laughs out loud when Tepco responds to Unit 4 comments (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/gundersen-japan-lawmakers-told-dont-believe-tepco-nisa-crowd-laughs-loud-when-tepco-responds-unit-4-comments-video
September 3rd, 2012   By ENENews  Arnie Gundersen Lecture in Japan
Presented by Green Action Japan
September 3, 2012
Question: I’m curious about the Diet’s reaction to your comment about
the Unit 4 fuel pool. Have you seen any indication that the gov’t
would be willing to accept outside help?

Gundersen: There were about 10 parliamentarians in the meeting…
afterward the parliamentarians contacted me, no they did not believe
NISA or Tepco. And the remainder of the crowd laughed out loud when
Tepco responded. I have seen no interest on the part of Tepco or NISA
about getting other experts involved in the process…

I asked Tepco if they considered using lighter casks…

They said this was the best they could do…

Christina MacPherson | September 4, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Categories:
general | URL: http://wp.me/phgse-7ul

http://nuclear-news.net/2012/09/04/video-arnie-gundersen-lecture-in-japan/