[ RadSafe ] Busby's Latest VIDEO trumpeted by ENENews and Nuclear-News: Plutonium probably reached critical mass n Fukushima reactor No 3

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 07:02:07 CDT 2012

Plutonium is the evil of evils, just ask Busby who claims that
critical mass was reached - he should be banned from YouTube along
with his MsMilkyTheClown and other accolytes or stooges - this
spreading of pseudoscience should be grounds for the University of
Ulster to terminate Busby's academic relationship with that
institution if they are indeed a legitimate institution of higher
learning and not one that trades on the hype spread by people like
Christopher Charles Busby, PhD, Chemical Physics (does anyone on this
list know anyone near the University of Kent who can obtain the actual
thesis? - if they do, please, ask them to contact me and I will
provide the thesis title and library location.  It is time that the
world knows that the subject of the thesis has nothing to do with
nuclear power or radiation and that Busby has been trading on lies for
decades.

Roger Helbig