[ RadSafe ] A nice geiger counter for your livingroom...

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Thu Sep 6 18:02:00 CDT 2012

Another fun Geiger counter project...

Nixie Tube Geiger Counter
After a fair amount of designing and redesigning, I decided to make my
geiger counter look like an old-timey cathedral radio with a detachable
wand to check various sundries for radiation.  It was a bit more
ambitious of a project than I realized at first but I think the results
were well worth the effort.

I recently saw another clever one - a Giger Geiger counter (as in HR
Giger -- the artist behind the Alien movies design) - it basically
looked like a prop out of one of the Alien movies.

Cary Renquist
crenquist at isotopeproducts.com or cary.renquist at ezag.com