[ RadSafe ] Flawed Test Questions.....Calling all teachers/profs

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Tue Apr 9 12:52:49 CDT 2013

I don't know of anyone who has written a lot of exam questions who has never written a poorly worded question.

Both students and exam writers over think problems, when you run across one of those, Joe's advice below is spot on:

When writing exams, more information is usually better than less, foreign particles is a really understating the information needed to solve that problem.

I'm sure though that they meant b for the answer to the first problem.

Jeff