[ RadSafe ] Another good discussion resource

Rees, Brian G brees at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 22 10:05:16 CDT 2013

There's a section of the Federation of American Scientists called "ScienceWonk" that has some very good discussions involving nuclear issues.  Articles such as "How clean is clean"? and "A contaminated teddy bear" by a "Dr. Y" are well-written, technically accurate and thought-provoking...  well worth the bookmark for referral.  I know I like to have stuff like this available for forwarding to folks when I get questions during classes or other discussions.

http://blogs.fas.org/sciencewonk/

(Obviously) my own personal opinion,
Brian Rees