[ RadSafe ] BBC article: "Chernpobyl's legacy recorded in trees"

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Mon Aug 12 08:54:59 CDT 2013

Hmmm, looks like a common thing that different colouring. Those
on the BBC photos are a lot more distinct/sharp than those on the other
photos I saw, though. But looking at them is about all I have
seen in my life when it comes to colours inside trees so I can't
possibly tell. One would expect that the people behind the
study must have known more than I do on trees and have accounted
for common phenomena... But then this is only a news article,
won't be the first one to mislead if that has been the purpose.
My guess on that is as good as anyones, obviously.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/sets/72157600228621276/