[ RadSafe ] Hanford Article in USA Today

Strickert, Rick (Consultant) rstrickert at signaturescience.com
Thu Aug 15 09:46:01 CDT 2013

The USA Today article is from January 18, 2012, 20 months ago.

Here is a more recent article from the Tri-City Herald newspaper - "Congress needs vit plant plan soon" (http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/08/09/2512754/congress-needs-vit-plant-plan.html).   Note the last sentence in the article:

"DOE officials in Washington, D.C., have been restricting what information Hanford officials can discuss with the Herald and what contractors may share with their employees on cleanup projects across the nuclear reservation."

The Hanford Tank Waste Treatment and Immobilization Plant (WTP), also known as the Vit Plant, has its own website: http://www.hanfordvitplant.com/.

Rick Strickert
Austin, TX