[ RadSafe ] OT: Eyesight

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 13:07:31 CST 2013

Dear Radsafe,

     On US Television, I saw a brief program about some  woman who has had
her eyesight restored somewhat, using an electronic eye system  (possibly
using a Charge Coupled Device???).  Apparently she can walk  around on her own
now and is able to resolve the faces of family and/or  friends.  Sounds
pretty good.  I didn't hear who was doing the  research and development work.

     Also, on Google News there was an item about a  Japanese Submarine
being discovered underwater??? near Hawaii.  Don't know  if it was a Japanese
Minisub.  You all can read about it yourself.

    Joe Preisig