[ RadSafe ] Stolen cobalt-60 found in Mexico - Early Friday Response

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:01:57 CST 2013

David

Kudos to your Auntie for her verbal smarts; she sounds like a
physician.  However, and not to put too fine a point on it,  the term
"emesis" describes the act or action of rejecting the contents of
one's stomach, whereas we were seeking the best word to use in
describing the end product of that process.

Cheers
cja