[ RadSafe ] Claim by Gundersen Apostle -It’s the reality that Northern Japan is contaminated and radioactive material is constantly being spread elsewhere — “A really creepy, macabre feeling”

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:28:46 CST 2013

Gundersen has gotten his tentacles buried deep into scaring the
Japanese.   This wholesale misinformation certainly does no one but
Gundersen and his fellow professional liars any good.

arclight2011 posted:
"http://enenews.com/audio-reality-northern-japan-contaminated-radioactive-materials-constantly-being-spread-elsewhere-really-creepy-macabre-feelingPublished:
February 11th, 2013 at 3:57 pm ET By ENENewsTitle: NOT RETURNING TO
NORMAL Source: Fairewinds Ene"

New post on nuclear-news

Audio: It’s the reality that Northern Japan is contaminated and
radioactive material is constantly being spread elsewhere — “A really
creepy, macabre feeling”

by arclight2011

http://enenews.com/audio-reality-northern-japan-contaminated-radioactive-materials-constantly-being-spread-elsewhere-really-creepy-macabre-feeling

Published: February 11th, 2013 at 3:57 pm ET
By ENENews

Title: NOT RETURNING TO NORMAL
Source: Fairewinds Energy Education
Date: Feb. 11, 2013

At 12:45 in

Fairewinds board member Chiho Kaneko from Iwate Prefecture discussing
her recent trip to northeastern Japan: It’s the reality that Northern
Japan, not just in Fukushima, Northern Japan is contaminated. That’s
the reality, and people are transporting the contaminants whenever
they travel elsewhere. They’re bringing with them. [...]

So what’s happening is there’s a gradual and constant dispersing and
spreading of radioactive materials, inadvertently. Nobody wants to do
it, but we are doing it. That’s a really creepy, macabre feeling I had
when I was in Japan.

Full program here

arclight2011 | February 12, 2013 at 4:12 am | URL: http://wp.me/phgse-9MJ

http://nuclear-news.net/2013/02/12/audio-its-the-reality-that-northern-japan-is-contaminated-and-radioactive-material-is-constantly-being-spread-elsewhere-a-really-creepy-macabre-feeling/