[ RadSafe ] Helen Caldicott's Radio Program to end?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Jan 5 19:20:16 CST 2013

Jan. 5

         Link to the symposium announcement:

         The symposium is on the medical and ecological consequences
of Fukushima.

         David Lochbaum will be speaking.

         Also speaking will be Dr. Tim Mousseau, co-author of a paper
I mentioned in December.  The paper in question purported to show
harm from exposure to low-level rad.  The link to that posting, which
contains a link to the abstract of the paper, is:

Steven Dapra