[ RadSafe ] Moderator Message

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Wed Jan 9 16:53:16 CST 2013

Hi All,

Please make sure that you are sending emails from the address registered with the mailing list. Many messages are being held because the email address of the sender is not the same as the address in the database.

You may always register the new email address with the mailing list. If you choose not to, your message may be held in the spam folder until I go through it and with the bulk of spam that is hitting the site, could be missed by me entirely.

Thanks,

Jeff