[ RadSafe ] Get The "Greens" Out of My Bedroom!

Wed Jan 9 17:00:02 CST 2013

While I agree with the general principle (I don't change the sheets
every day at home; I don't feel the need when I am away), I agree that
their understanding of nuclear power is rather shaky.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu
[mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Estabrooks, H
Bates (IHK)
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 9:22 AM
To: The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) Mailing
List(radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu)
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Get The "Greens" Out of My Bedroom!

I found this little card (copy attached) in a hotel room I stayed in
recently; kindly placed there by Green Suites International and the
Rocky Mountain Institute of Snowmass, Co.

It seems they don't like the way we produce electricity.  I suspect they
have some shortcomings in their understanding of physics facts, too.

Bates Estabrooks
Radiological Engineer
Y-12 NSC
Oak Ridge, TN