[ RadSafe ] Reactor stuff

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Jul 2 12:51:56 CDT 2013

I agree with the argument about African nations, plenty of sunlight
there.
But for places with a harsh winter (like where I am) and a summer
lasting just 3-4 months they should be accessible. Well, until they
get that far we'll stick to in-yard steam-engines, I suppose :-).

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com