[ RadSafe ] Dinosaur Bones

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 10 13:14:19 CDT 2013

I thought everyone was aware that astronomers found that the moon orbit
changes very slowly -- it is moving away from the earth about 2 inches
per year.  Some folks did a reverse calculation; by reducing the orbit
altitude 2 inches per year they found that when the moon was orbiting
the earth at about 40 ft., it struck and killed the dinosaurs --
especially the taller ones that didn't learn to duck fast enough.  This,
not radioactivity, is what led to the extinction of the dinosaurs.
Cheers,   [sorry I can cite no references]
Maury&Dog [MaurySiskel maurysis at peoplepc.com0