[ RadSafe ] Benchmark on measures/instrumentation used to provide automated assurance that shielding system remains intact and not compromised by inadvertent or undetected loss of water inventory.

BEREGIC Virgiliu -NUCLEAR virgiliu.beregic at opg.com
Thu Jul 25 12:34:29 CDT 2013

Dear RadSafers,

Ontario Power Generation, (OPG) is interested in warning measures/instrumentation used (in industry standards), to provide automated assurance that shielding system remains intact and not compromised by inadvertent or undetected loss of water inventory.

Could you please, provide me  examples of warning measures/instrumentation used at your nuclear facilities, that will be help me to complete a Benchmark related to this issue?

Thank you for your time and  cooperation,

Sincerely,

Virgiliu D. Beregic, MSc.
Health Physicist
ONTARIO POWER GENERATION
Radiation Protection Programs
1549 Victoria Street East
Whitby, ON, L1N 9E3
• (905) 430-2215/ext. 3288
• virgiliu.beregic at opg.com

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or
other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient and have received this message in error,
please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Ontario Power Generation Inc.