[ RadSafe ] FW: RadChem 2014 - Save the Date
jan.john at fjfi.cvut.cz
Mon Jul 29 03:14:13 CDT 2013
This is to draw your attention to RadChem 2014 - the 17th Radiochemical Conference<http://www.radchem.cz/SAVE_THE_DATE_v4.pdf> - scheduled to take place on 11 - 16 May 2014 in Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic. Since its 16th edition, this successful series is organised on behalf of the Division of Nuclear- and Radiochemistry of the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS) - http://www.euchems.eu/divisions/nuclear-and-radiochemistry.html. Similarly to the previous conferences, the scope of RadChem 2014 will cover most aspects of nuclear- and radiochemistry including, but not limited to
- Radionuclides in the Environment, Radioecology
- Nuclear Analytical Methods
- Chemistry of Actinide and Trans-actinide Elements
- Radiation Chemistry
- Production and Application of Radionuclides
- Separation Methods, Speciation
- Chemistry of Nuclear Fuel Cycle (organised as the 1st ASGARD International Workshop - http://asgardproject.eu/)
- Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry, Labelled Compounds
Please save the date and check the conference web site http://www.radchem.cz for the details.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Marianske Lazne.
RadChem 2014 Organising Team
radchem at fjfi.cvut.cz<mailto:radchem at fjfi.cvut.cz>
P.S. We apologize for the inconvenience if you are enlisted in several mailing lists and receive this information more than once.
More information about the RadSafe