[ RadSafe ] Ikaria and radiation

PATRICIA LEWIS patricia.lewis at radonmine.com
Tue Jul 30 13:21:34 CDT 2013

Hi Brad (all),

Just for fun: I can top the annual 35 mSv by another 100+, however these
confounding factors apply:
   red wine - very little (I do like a Bud Lite w/Lime on 90 degree days if
no Moose Drool is available)
   olive oil - moderately
   smoking - none (legal or otherwise)
   flying into the sun with wax upon my wings - nope
   afternoon naps - never so inclined
   hiking - moderate walking
   soaking - showers only

   pickleball - whenever I get a chance and all of December
   bicycle - whenever I get a chance

   working 7 days a week at my Radon Mine, April - October (since 1994)
   after work, motel housekeeping, April - October

   I get to turn 60 this year!
*
Patricia Lewis**
*
*FREE ENTERPRISE RADON HEALTH MINE - 149 Depot Hill Road
*
*MINE MOTEL - 412 N Main
*
*PO Box 67 - Boulder MT 59632 USA
888 890-5860*  - *or "like" us on Facebook!*
*http://www.radonmine.com*