[ RadSafe ] Orbs, foo fighters, RC helicopters, small nuclear reactors

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 22:43:06 CDT 2013

Dear Radsafe:

     Hope you all are well.  Recent Ancient Alien  and UFO shows suggest
people in midwestern USA are being visited by  spherical flying orbs.  From
what I can see, they resemble World War II foo  fighters.  Did the Germans
have foo fighters???  Are orbs foo  fighters???

     Nowadays, one can see many examples of Remote  Control helicopters
with 1 to 4 or more propellers.  They fly quite  well.  One could imagine
readily Remote Controlled flying spacecraft that  are remotely controlled and
possibly propelled by nuclear fission or some other  power source.  Is TEAM USA
flying orbs, or the Soviets, the Argentinians,  other beings etc.???  How
Cool.  Guess we'll hear the truth in 25 or  50 years.

     Maury, Dog won't like this story but  apparently one of these orbs
flew over 3 Golden Retrievers and they were  vaporized/liquified in place.
Either this is a tall story or the orbs are  a heat or other source, and the
dogs were in the wrong place at the wrong  time.

     1963.... Isn't that 50 years ago soon.???   Isn't it time to
declassify more Kennedy shooting information files  soon????

     Stay away from them there orbs????

     Joe Preisig