[ RadSafe ] KI Shelf-Life Extension Data

Iannaccone, Mario (DPH) mario.iannaccone at state.ma.us
Fri Jun 7 16:14:44 CDT 2013

Radsafe members:

On behalf of my interim director I pose the query below:

"Please send a Note out to Rad Safe on the issue of other states with non-EPZ KI distribution and whether any states have requested a shelf life extension at any time."

I realize that this is primarily, a regulatory issue and may not be applicable for this forum; however the crux of the question is centered on extension of KI shelf-life (stability testing). Any input would be appreciated.

MIannaccone, RCO