[ RadSafe ] Albany NY area White supremacist pair plotted radioactive weapon to kill Muslims

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Jun 20 22:37:44 CDT 2013

June 20

         Thank you, Clayton, for your trenchant comments.  This
sounds like the Keystone Kops chasing a pair of gullible
buffoons.  We've seen a lot of this in recent years --- Federal
agents aiding and abetting none-too-smart criminals, purchasing fake
bomb parts for them and egging them on.  Sounds to me like a
combination of entrapment and the Feds trying to justify their jobs.

Steven Dapra