[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 1241, Issue 1

Harrison - CDPHE, Tony tony.harrison at state.co.us
Tue Mar 19 12:11:59 CDT 2013

LOL Remind me never to hire either of you to do my modelling for me.

In my experience people who model, and people who hire modelers are after
the same thing: the best estimate of "truth."  Some models are incomplete,
but when all the models tend toward the same result, as they do in climate
models, you'd best take the results seriously.

Tony Harrison, MSPH

Inorganic & Radiochemistry Supervisor

Laboratory Services Division

Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment

8100 Lowry Blvd.

Denver, CO  80230

303-692-3046 | tony.harrison at state.co.us

Message: 9