[ RadSafe ] Improper Application of ALARA TOO HARSH A CRITICISM OF GOVT OFFICIALS!!

Clayton J Bradt CJB01 at health.state.ny.us
Tue Mar 19 13:08:52 CDT 2013

Parthasarathy,

Harsh, yes - but not thoughtless. I too, am a government employee. I
merely report what I have seen over the past 25 years. By the way, I did
not intend to single out government officials for criticism. Surely the
same selection processes shape the upper echelons of any organization. [
Anyone who followed the hearings into the Challenger disaster, or the
recent hearings relating to JP Morgan-Chase's gambling derivatives trading
losses can see the same traits in corporate executives.) But in the
present case, it is government officials who would have to make the
decision so I confined my remarks to them.

Clayton