[ RadSafe ] A judges' criticism of John W Gofman ? Arthur RTamplin?

Donald Kosloff donald.kosloff at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:12:51 CDT 2013

Of course we can do thing about natural radiation.  We are just too greedy.  We could evacuate Wyoming and Colorado, there is plenty of room in other parts of the country.  We could ban tall buildings.  We could outlaw flying.  People don't need to fly to Las Vegas or Orlando.  If people want there kids to visit grandma, they can move.  We can reduce medical costs by eliminating most medical radiation procedures, no need for death panels.  Why limit fraud?

Don Kosloff
License Renewal Engineer
Perry, OH

Sent from my iPhone

On May 5, 2013, at 6:58 PM, tinyyoli <tinyyoli at aol.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>     I used the same argument. The response was that we can't do anything about
> natural radiation
SNIPPED