[ RadSafe ] Comments on Risk Communication

Blaine Howard blainehoward at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 23:19:04 CDT 2013

Fellow RadSafers,

I think that the remarks by Andrew
Karam are excellent.  We have to address our comments to the public
and talk their language.
That is what I attempted to do in my
short book “Understanding Radiation—A Common Sense Approach”.
I addressed it to the news media, the politicians, and the public.
However, I think that I am guilty of presenting some of the evidence
for my claims which is better understood by a scientist.
You can get copies from
“understanding-radiation.com” and give one to your media and
political friends
You can also find it on Amazon.com

Blaine N. Howard, Health Physicist (retired)
323 Legacy Lane
Grantsville, Utah 84029
435-884-0657
blainehoward at yahoo.com