[ RadSafe ] TLD Reader Operation

N.Suriya murthy suriya at igcar.gov.in
Sun May 19 22:40:22 CDT 2013

Hi Mr.Price

1. You can adopt variable heating rate to record the glow curve of TLD
crystal.
2. Temperature scale can be from 25 Deg C to 400 deg C if the expected glow
peak is around 300 deg C.
3. Slow heating rate will help you to record the glow peak appearing even
low temperature.

Hope this fundamental information on TLD recording may be useful

Best regards

Suriya