[ RadSafe ] Windowless gas flow proportional counter needed

Robert J. Gunter, CHP rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Thu Oct 10 09:07:51 CDT 2013

Greetings All,

I am looking for a windowless gas flow proportional counter.  Either a
stand-alone detector or something with electronics.  Please call or email if
you have an extra one or could loan it out for about a month.




Robert J. Gunter, MSc, CHP

CHP Consultants/CHP Dosimetry



Toll Free: (888) 766-4833

Fax:  (866) 491-9913 

Cel:  (865) 387-0028

rjgunter at chpconsultants.com


More information about the RadSafe mailing list