[ RadSafe ] BBC article: Nuclear plants 'do not raise child cancer risk'

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Fri Sep 13 11:35:42 CDT 2013

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24063286

Nuclear plants 'do not raise child cancer risk'

Children living near nuclear power plants do not have an increased
risk of developing leukaemia, a study says.
----

Not sure if of any interest but I stumbled across it on the BBC
website and felt like posting it. Does not speak much to me,
and my feeling is that to most listmembers it will be like
announcing the discovery of the American continent in 2013
but I guess I had to do something while finishing my coffee
and getting to work :-) .

Dimiter