[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Pb Substitutes in Shielding

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:44:45 CDT 2013

Ladies and Gents

Please pardon me, if we have already addressed these questions.  But,
is anyone familiar with BLOXR (bloxr.com) and its products (please see
the attachment)?  If so, what is your take on them?

Also, is it true that the EU is going to d/c the use of leaden
garments in 2014?  If so, what are they prescribing as substitutes?

Thanks in advance and

Cheers
cja

P.S.  I know that a lot of people will jump for joy, if one can
really just throw the garments in a washing machine, to clean them.