[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Japan is on the verge of a collapse after Fukushima- Tokyo Professor

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 05:05:45 CDT 2013

Two Japanese professors and gloom and doom - are they long time
anti-nuke activists or just misinformed and claiming to be errudite to
the uneducated masses - just wondering.

 "Tokyo Professor: I want to stress that Japan is on verge of collapse
after Fukushima — Osaka Professor: If you don’t recognize health risks
and take action right now, you have no future (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/tokyo-professor-i-want-to-stress-japan-is-"

Japan is on the verge of a collapse after Fukushima- Tokyo Professor

by Christina MacPherson

Tokyo Professor: I want to stress that Japan is on verge of collapse
after Fukushima — Osaka Professor: If you don’t recognize health risks
and take action right now, you have no future (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/tokyo-professor-i-want-to-stress-japan-is-on-verge-of-collapse-after-fukushima-osaka-professor-if-you-dont-recognize-health-risks-and-take-action-right-now-you-have-no-future-video
September 24th, 2013
By ENENews
  Title: 0.23μ㏜ – Fukushima: Is There a Way Out?
Source: Arirang TV
Date: Sept. 9, 2013

Fukushima: Is There a Way Out? [...] What kind of tomorrow awaits
Japan? [...] The Japanese public spends every day in fear and anxiety,
as the repercussions of the nuclear crisis can be felt everywhere, and
there is no end in sight yet. [...] Where is Fukushima headed? Will
Japan be able to find a way out?

At 42:00 in

Professor Taisei Namura, Ph.D., National Institute of Biomedical
Innovation (Under jurisdiction of Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor
and Welfare, located in Osaka): Cancer doesn’t happen immediately. If
you don’t recognize it and take action right now, you have no future.
We must raise public awareness. We can’t rest assured just because
it’s a small amount. The symptoms will not appear until decades later.

At 46:00 in
Professor Eiji Makino, Hosei Universityy (“One of the most traditional
private universities based in Tokyo”): This tragedy has revealed that
Japan’s political, social, economic, and moral standards are falling
apart. I think we’re facing a big crisis. I want to stress one more
time that Japan is on the verge of a collapse.
Watch the 48 minute broadcast here

Christina MacPherson | September 26, 2013 at 7:30 am | Categories:
Japan, Religion and ethics, safety | URL: http://wp.me/phgse-f1E

http://nuclear-news.net/2013/09/26/japan-is-on-the-verge-of-a-collapse-after-fukushima-tokyo-professor/