[ RadSafe ] 2014 Penn State Rad Safety Rountable

Jeffrey Leavey certhp at optonline.net
Mon Apr 28 15:39:58 CDT 2014

Fellow HPs:

13th ANNUAL PENN STATE RADIATION SAFETY ROUNDTABLE
The Penn Stater Conference Center
215 Innovation Boulevard, State College, PA 16803
October 6 - 8, 2014

It is with great pleasure that we announce the 13th Annual Radiation
safety Roundtable at the Pennsylvania State University. This year the
roundtable conference will be held October 6, 7 and 8, 2014 at the Penn
Stater Conference Center. This is a preliminary announcement and more
information will be available in May.

Based on attendee feedback , there will be fewer presentations this year
to maximize the opportunities for networking and open discussions.
However, we still need presenters so start planning your PowerPoints
now!  If you would like to present, please let me know – I will be
presenting a roundup (at the roundtable, get it!) of software and web
resources for the HP.  If you have a favorite software application or
web resource, send me the info and I’ll see that it’s included.

This year we will also have regulators invited for the first day,
Monday. More info to come.

Thanks!
Jeff

Jeff Leavey, CHP