[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Take a free class from Birmingham-Southern!

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:17:28 CDT 2014

*Free Course on the History of Terrorism*

Dear Colleagues:

General Charles Krulak, former Commandant of the US Marine Corp and
President of Birmingham-Southern College, is extending an invitation to
participate in an 8-week free course on the history of terrorism.  The
class is taught by Dr. Randall Law, a Fulbright Scholar and an expert in
the history of terrorism.

General Krulak has allowed me to extend this invitation to anyone in the
nuclear community, so I invite you to consider the subject and the course.

Thank you!

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd