[ RadSafe ] Keep Radsafe active

Peter Miller z3ix at kamprint.com
Tue Aug 19 16:49:49 CDT 2014

Please keep the Radsafe list active. As a resident of Japan, I have subscribed
to it since 3/11. Radsafe is an extraordinarily valuable source of expert
knowledge on radiation health and medical physics, and an excellent
contra-indication to media hysteria. Rarely have I seen anywhere such a useful
combination of fundamental analysis and inter-disciplinary field experience.

Just today, Mohan Doss' citation of an article in Nature by Mel Greaves on
covert cancer (http://www.nature.com/nrc/journal/v14/n4/full/nrc3703.html)
provides enlightening perspective I would not have otherwise been aware of.
Posts by Mike Brennan, Dan McCarn, Sander Perle, and Otto Raabe, among others,
are consistently informative and well-written.

I wish people would not quote the entire Digest in their posts, but scrolling
through repetitive text is a small price to pay for this wonderful resource.
Many thanks to Jeff Terry for maintaining it.

-- Peter Miller
   Kamkaura, Japan
   z3ix [at] kamprint.com