[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Treating Coal-fired plant waste as TENORM

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 12:49:38 CST 2014

____________________________________
 From: JPreisig at aol.com
To: maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sent: 12/16/2014  11:47:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: [ RadSafe ] Treating  Coal-fired plant waste as TENORM

Maury and Jake,

     Hope you are well.  This sounds like the  book I have somewhere.  My
copy had a red cover.  The book is not  necessarily easy reading.  Happy
Holidays.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 12/16/2014 3:37:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,