[ RadSafe ] Fukushima and the Pacific - some calculations

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 6 13:55:53 CST 2014

Bill, your points are well taken, but then in your view, what are the
"real issues"? And could you add at least some response to whatever you
consider to be the "real issues"?

Additionally, in my opinion, acceptance of nuclear power depends upon
other variables than mere faith in some experts.  Why the allegations of
'worthless', 'missed points', 'flunked', 'unwillingness to face ...'?
What have you added to resolve these supposed failings?  I hope you will
promote the discussion of the issues by adding your information.
Best,
Maury&Dog   [MaurySiskel   maurysis at peoplepc.com]