[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Retirement

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:46:21 CST 2014

Hi Sandy

Congratulations!  I guess from the professional, as opposed to
"commercial", POV, we will not see much of a change, since you will
still be online, and, I am sure, going to conferences, annual
meetings, etc.  That will be a good thing.  I must say, though, that I
hope that Mirion can maintain its standards of customer service
without you.

Cheers
cja