[ RadSafe ] Auer on Global Warming

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sun Jan 26 21:12:55 CST 2014

Hans,

Isn't it just kelvin (K) and not "degrees Kelvin" now?

Also, I learned a few decades ago that units derived from someone's name
are lowercase when spelled out and only uppercase when abbreviated:

volts V
amperes A
watts W
decibels dB

Cheers,

Richard
who has stickler friends who have lots of wet noodles and who once read
the SI standard

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard at richardhess.com
Aurora, Ontario, Canada           http://www.richardhess.com/