[ RadSafe ] Sellafield

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at reflex.at
Fri Jan 31 10:23:35 CST 2014

Hm, sounds plausible, but.

On EURDEP no particularly spectacular rain related Rn event is visible at
surrounding monitoring stations. Rain events are normally not so spatially
small that only one station responds (although it can happen).
http://eurdep.jrc.ec.europa.eu/Basic/Pages/Public/Home/Default.aspx

Where can one see the original data from the site monitoring system? Any
air filter data?

Given the infamous record of Sellafield, I don't really believe them
unless I see data.

Robert Atkinson <robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk> schreibt: