[ RadSafe ] Ra-226 Activity in Vintage Compass

Joseph Shonka jjshonka at shonka.com
Fri Jul 18 12:31:35 CDT 2014

Roy

Measure the exposure rate at a meter.  I have had similar instruments with
millicurie activities.

Joe Shonka

--
Joseph J. Shonka, Ph.D.
Shonka Research Associates, Inc.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
notify Shonka Research Associates, Inc. at (770) 509-7606 and permanently
delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.