[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Is this the beginning of the end of the debate on low-dose radiation health effects?

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:57:44 CDT 2014

Hi Mohan

I imagine that Mike implies that not at all, and that he is referring,
with heavy irony, to the likely controversy that would attach to
trialling hormesis in humans.  Offhand, it seems to me that the
radiation oncologists, and their partners in medical oncology, are the
only docs who are well-positioned to propose such trials without a
thunderstorm of controversy, and with some chance of approval by IRB
's.

Best
cja